29.12.08

Photoshoot with Cass

I went to Cassie's house on the 23rd and Brynn took some pretty wicked awesome pictures! It was really dark and so all the Christmas lights were on. First, we made tie-dye snowflakes, then we went to Jamba Juice, THEN we had the photoshoot, THEN we went to Subway.....THEN we watched Christmas With The Kranks, THEN jk my mom came then I forgot my camera and I went home:( But it was soooo fun! We also took MORE pictures. But here are a few.

Good thing a car didn't come


STAR!




Riding on Santa's reindeer!






Peace!





We love this guy! Don't worry. Cassie isn't REALLY kissing him.





My thinking pose






I actually don't really know what Cassie's doing here....jk love ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun!!

cass said...

Yeahh what was I doing there?? hahaaa <3