19.12.08

Plants have feelings too!

Yes, it is true, plants can read minds and they have feelings too ya' know! Today, in science, we had a little "party." But it wasn't much because we strongly dislike the teacher that teaches that class. But anyways, she let us sit where we wanted and I sat up by Cassie and we watched Mythbusters. Pretty intense huh? Well, it gets even more intense, just read. In the episode, they tested to see if plants can read minds, and if they had feelings. They hooked the plant up to some machine and one of they guys started slapping the plant's leaves. The plant reacted! and it even showed in the results! Every time the guy hit it, the needle jumped! (it's kinda like an earthquake machine with the needle and the ink and the...) Then, he thought about hitting the plant and it reacted. Wowzers! I was impressed. Then they tested yogurt but that didn't matter because it didn't work. I'm ALMOST convinced that it's true. That was probably the most interesting class with Mrs. O I've EVER had. No joke. Anyways, I just thought I would share that weird yet pretty cool experience.

they can do anything

1 comment:

cass said...

creepy that was so weird!