15.12.08

Another Post....


Okay, on Saturday, I got ALL of my Christmas shopping done. ALL OF IT! Phew! I was so happy. Cassie went with us and we only went to 4 stores in all!! A record! Then, we met up with Maddie's birth mom, her husband, and their baby, Lincoln! I had a blast! More pictures to come!! (I promise;) This picture is a little blurry. (sorry 'bout that) but now we have more presents under the tree! (because I wrapped the ones I bought) Madison is soooo excited she has 3 presents now under there and already opened 1!

3 comments:

rachel said...

*madison* I was so excited when i opened the one from Kree! (she is my birth mom's mom) so she's kinda like my third grandma!!

cass said...

that was so fun, but I haven't wrapped mine yet!!

rachel said...

ahh ya cuz you have to return one....