2.12.08

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree......

This afternoon, my Aunt and cousin came over to help us decorate our Christmas tree. THEY WERE AMAZING!!! The bows they tied were INCREDIBLE!! After a few hours of this, we finally got done with all of our Christmas decorations. I just hope that next year I will be able to pull it off as good as they did! It's always fun decorating your house for the Holidays! Here are some pictures of our decorations! Thanks Aunt Robyn and Jackie! Love ya guys!
Our tree


A nativity set



My stocking! I got to pick out the fabric



Our family room





The entry way



Christmas tree.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!!
Here is one of my favorite Christmas songs:
SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN:
You better watch out!
You better not cry!
Better not pout !
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
He's making a list
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out
Who's naughty and nice
Santa Clause is coming to town
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!
O! You better watch out!
You better not cry!
Better not pout I'm telling you why
Santa Clause is coming to town!
Santa Clause is coming to town!

4 comments:

cass said...

Tell your bro everything I want for christmas haaa chris crinkle of course!! Love the cute christmas decor!!

rachel said...

haha ok ill put in a good word!! thanks...

Brynn said...

Cute stuff!!

Anonymous said...

omg amazing decorr!