21.12.08

Christmas Partay!

ALL of my family and extended family came over tonight to eat, talk, and laugh! We played this game where music starts, and you pass a present around. Then, when the music stops, you unwrap as much as you can until it starts again! My cousin's little boy won!! We had a great time! It feels like Christmas has already passed! I feel sooo full! Maybe even more filled than I was after Thanksgiving!!
The game we played...

Nick trying to open it with his teeth! Turns out, he actually won, BUT, the present was chocolate (he hates chocolate) (what a weirdo) so he gave it to my cousin's boy.



Left to right: Jackie (my cousin), Maddie, Michelle (my cousin), Noelle (her daughter), Sarah (my 13 year old cousin! She's tall!), Stephanie (my cousin), Allie (my cousin-in-law), and me!




ALL COUSINS!!! Top to bottom, left to right: (TOP) Ryan, Jackie, Noelle, Me, Nick, Maddie, Sterling, Caleb, Stephanie, Sarah. (BOTTOM) Michelle, Detrick, Blake, Greg (with sweater vest), Traden, Creighton, and Alex


Jackie! Noelle! Nick! Me! Sarah!






Nick, Greg, Maddie, and Sterling (being tickled)




ALL FAMILY!!!! Too many to name...But I love 'em! <3
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
FOUR MORE DAYS!!

1 comment:

cass said...

Looks like you had fun!!