15.12.08

It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring.....

FINALLY!!! RAIN!! Yay! Well, I like rain for only ONE reason: without it, plants wouldn't grow and we would die. Other than that, I hate it. I could never live in ANY rainy or snowy place! (although it's only fun to VISIT them) My hair was a disaster today at school. AND on top of that, we had to walk in it during P.E!!!!!!!! Ugh it was just a nightmare. I should of taken a picture of my hair before I took a reallllly long (AND HOT) shower. But now, I'm better and then I decided to take these pictures. Most of them are taken from INside the house:) Tell me your thoughts on the weather where you live!!
Backyard


Look at our pool!!!! It's almost overflowing!!


Puddles, puddles, mud, and more puddles!!



The sky:(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

our weather in texas is amazing right now! i love it! its like 30 degrees right now!

rachel said...

ahh lucky. I want california to be cold, but not rainy. cuz when we get rain, we reallly get it.

cass said...

I dislike the cold, and rain unless I'm dressed for it and the sun is out.

rachel said...

yep me too! you told me that yesterday at school....i agree

Brynn said...

If its cold then I HAVE to be dressed for it. Otherwise I am miserable. Same with the rain. and being a Californian, I am never dressed for it. My thickest jacket is about 2 millimeters thick. Not even kidding, I measured! So I have to wear two jackets when it rains.

I agree Rachel, the rain sucks. it can just go die.