7.12.08

Mints and fish???

Sorry these pictures are REALLY small! I sent them from my phone. Anyways, yesterday, I went to Trazer's baptism dinner! I saw Ridgely and Cassie there! We went down to the theater and noticed they had a fish tank! We took some pictures of wacky fish! Then we went down to my house (down the street, literally) and Cassie wanted a mint. GUESS WHAT! The mint inside had a mint AND a half!! Cool huh!
A fishie!
We named this one Jared


He's pretty awesome. He LOVES the camera!







This is an eel that's really long!




Its a crab.....




The mint and a half :)




Sorry this picture is small but it's Cassie holding up the package with disbelief!!!!!!



2 comments:

cass said...

hahaaa !

Unknown said...

Hey that yellow fish was and is my favorite too!!! It's a cow fish!