28.12.08

Christmas/Snowflakes/Happy Birthday!

FYI: This is going to be a really long post! Probably the longest you have EVER seen!
I am about to post about Nick's Birthday (12/28), Christmas, and making snowflakes with Cassie.
FIRST: Nick's Birthday: My brother, Nick, turned ten yesterday. Our grandma and grandpa came over for dinner and cake. Nick was happy that he was finally double digits! We had dinner. a LOVELY dinner. My mom made rolls, roast, mashed potatoes, green beans and salad! YUMMY! EVERYTHING was ALL gone after dinner. Nick didn't open any presents because he went to Toys R Us with my mom and I to pick them out. Hey at least my mom didn't have to wrap! Happy birthday Nick! Love ya!
After blowing out his candles.
All in 1 blow....

Breathing in air...



Posing with the cake


The cake











Don't worry...this is Apple Cider. (Nick's favorite drink)





His favorite present, the remote control Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren I believe (I don't know anything about cars but it says the name on the box)






The big 1-0




SECOND: CHRISTMAS!!!!!! This Christmas was very fun because it was our first one in our new house! It felt kinda different not being in our other house! My favorite present was the iPod touch. Here are some others:


Tall brown Uggs with designs on them: courtesy of Mom and Dad







The Touch: courtesy of Santa








Black and white checkered Vans: courtesy of Mom and Dad





Tennis racket: courtesy of Santa






Purse: courtesy of Mom and Dad






Mannequin: courtesy of Mom and Dad



This is Christmas morning:



Excited Ryan








Tired Blake





Happy Me







"Cool" Nick






Messy and Energetic Madison




LASTLY: snowflakes!
Last Tuesday, I went to Cassie's house. We went online and printed up ten circles. We then cut them out and folded them. We cut different shapes and VOILA! Snowflakes! But, we had a problem. A BIG problem. The snowflakes were boring! So, we took Cassie's paint set and walked the the end of the street to the park. (more like a patch of green grass) Then we flicked paint on them. I used Christmas colors and I look over at Cassie, and she is using Jewish colors! (by accident of course....unless she is hiding something...;) We walked home and let them dry. Brynn took pictures of us (photoshoot) besides different Christmas decorations. (she just needs to email the pictures to me) Then I went home and taped the b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l snowflakes to my ceiling.


I made her snowflakes and she made mine:)















This one she cut with her eyes closed! Good thing she didn't cut her finger off!



YOU ARE DONE READING! Good for you! You didn't die reading all of that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to your bro, even though i don't kno him! haha

merry christmas!! are those real uggs? i have never seen them with a print on them! soo cute!

nice snowflakes, very creative!

rachel said...

ya haha!


Ya they are real. Arent they neat? I think my mom got them at Nordstroms

Haha Cassie's idea!

cass said...

That was super fun, I can't to see all your new stuff!! and yes I'm still alive after all that reading.*