16.12.08

Let me explain....

Okay, I decided that since Christmas is almost here :) and after it, people will be rushing to change their backgrounds, I decided to do it ahead of time. I know it's not Christmas yet, but I wanted to get my favorite background before everyone else got the one's I wanted. I also decided to take off the tittle picture, and to make the font bigger. Tell me what you think about that. I'm not sure yet. I might change it in a minute.....anyways, I also am going to take off the, "Grandma And The Attack of The Reindeer" game soon. The day of Christmas I will take it off so time is running out!!! Better scroll down and play it! And also, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! <3

3 comments:

cass said...

rayy I think we're on at the same time because things keep changing. I like the new background smart tinkin

Brynn said...

love LOVE love the new blog look, so cute!

Anonymous said...

so adorable!