12.12.08

Oh there's no place like home for the holidayss!!

I like this picture!! It explains our family!










All of us!





Nick again









My mom and I!






Me







Nick




Ryan and Blake



And dad, I'm sorry but I couldn't find any pictures of you!! But you took all of the pictures....





Like the song, my title is "oh there's no place like home for the holidays" because well, it explains itself. I'm staying home and the rest of our family is coming to us!! Funn huh? I get to see all of my cousins and what not. I'm uber excited! I'm turning this into a TAG!! For everyone! So, get some pictures of your family, tell us what you are doing for the Holidays, and name it, "oh there's no place like home for the holidays!" Ready, set, go!

6 comments:

Darcy said...

Let me guess, Kathrine taught you uuber? (BTW it's spelld uuber idk why and there are little accent marks but i have no clue how to do those.)Kathrine always says uuber! ha

rachel said...

haha ya i also got uber from brynn too!!

Caitlin Elle <3 said...

Cool Post!
I think über is german.
-Caitlin

rachel said...

oh i didnt know that! how do you do those little dots above the u??

cass said...

hahaa I'm doing the tag right after I finish this comment

rachel said...

okey dokey