26.12.08

Merry Christmas!!

Okay, sorry. I'm kind of late on the whole, "Merry Christmas" thingy. I had NO time whatsoever yesterday:) Yesterday, as you all know was Christmas. The celebration of Christ's birth. All of us kids woke up quite early.

10 year old Nick: 5:50
8 year old madison: 6:10
15 year old Blake: 6:30
Me: 7:10
17 year old Ryan: 8:00
So I didn't win for waking up the earliest OR the latest. But we did have a great time as a family. I got some great presents both from my family and extended family. But, my favorite gift was the iPod touch. I am IN LOVE with it. Others include:

Uggs
Purse
tennis racket
life size mannequin
clothes
earrings

I didn't take pictures because I left my camera at a friend's house. After all of the present opening, My dad made us delicious eggs and pancakes! Then, we played with our stuff. (well I put in Nick's code on Webkinz) then we went to see a movie with the Browns. Overall, I had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you did too!! So, leave a comment! What did you get??

8 comments:

Brynn said...

that sounds like such a fun Christmas!!! The iPod touch! oh my gosh, that is soooooo cool!! i cant wait to see your uggs! what color? I got the enV2 as you know :) lol

Bry

Brynn said...

Awesome gifts! I gots a turquoise beach cruiser (love), clothes, accessories, animal crossing city folk, and candy!! I hope you had a great christmas!

Brynn said...

oops I meant that to be signed in as cassie sorry

Unknown said...

I got a Nintendo DS, games, money, tennis racket, and makeup!! That is sooo cool that you got an ipod touch

Darcy said...

I got UGGs, clothes, and giftcards! I love christmas time. i started with $125 on a giftcard, and now i am down to $40 within one day:(

darcy<3

rachel said...

haha! Cool presents Mackenzie ans Darcy! Darcy, always happens to me! i had 50 on iTunes and i only have 20 now! I also got a tennis racket kenzie!

Anonymous said...

sweet presents ray! i got tall grey real uggs! and a $125 visa gift card, which i already spent ALL of it :( and jewelry and clothes and other little things!

rachel said...

Awesome! Ya i got little jewelry stuff like earrings and what not