25.1.09

This is kinda a random post....



Which is which? Word Bank: Cassie, Rachel


















<33












Believe it or not, This is a puddle.










Explanation: The first few pictures are of me jumping and different shadows on Cassie's driveway and a park bench. Then I threw in a couple of pictures of the Dunning's because Rowan and Sarah posed for me when I babysat them. Too cute. And the last picture is one I found on the internet of Converse with laces in the shape of a heart. Leave a comment if you want me to send it to you or if you want to guess on the yogurt thingy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the top one is Cassies and yours is the bottom one. Am I right? Cause that one was hard

rachel said...

Yep! thats right!

cass said...

That was fun and btw I'm copying your pics! haaa.

Darcy said...

OMGOSH! That last pic is AMAZING!!!!!!! It looks professional