1.1.09

7 Pounds

Tonight I saw 7 Pounds. I am gonna give a review even though it won't be that good because I don't want to give anything away if you haven't seen it yet.


It is about giving, trusting, loving and kindness. And Box jellyfishes. And the IRS. And....that's all I can tell you pretty much.

If you want to know more, leave a comment. If you DO NOT want the movie to be spoiled, DO NOT look at the comments because someone may want some more spoiler info. If you haven't seen this movie, I HIGHLY recommend it! HIGHLY! It is soooo good! I rate it and A++! It is probably one of my favorite movies of this year. Wait a second! It's January 1st, 2009! What I meant was that is was my favorite movie of 2008!

Happy 2009 and I hope you have a very great year and that you accomplish your New Year's resolution(s)!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna know more :))

rachel said...

okay. well, a man named tim something (i forgot) who is in a car with his wife. then he gets a text and he gets in a car crash killing 7 people including his wife. Then, he takes his brother's identidy. His brother is an IRS agent (collects taxes i think) and so Tim uses that identidy to be mean to people that have disabilities so he will know if they are nice to them back. So pretty much he tries to save 7 lives from the 7 that he killed. ps. ends sadly

cass said...

Alright nof said I need to go see it!!!

Caitlin Elle <3 said...

I just watched the trailer and it looks REALLY good!
I want to see 7 pounds, bedtime stories, and marley and me. :)
-Caitlin

Anonymous said...

ooh la la that sounds reeeeeeeallly gooddd!