17.1.09

ROCKBAND!!!!


Thursday night for Mutual, we had a Rockband competition!! We dressed up as a (modest) rockstar! It was so fun!



Ryan with his pink Supergirl gloves with the fingers cut off of course.






Star! Brynn, Kathrine, Cassie, Alexa, and me!


Shoe patterns!

Before "going on stage"......rock on!


Gloves with fingers cut off



We went to Claire's and got clip in streaks!

Singing a solo


Go Leaders! With....Sister Monson on drums! Brother Hawkins singing! And Brother Kimball on guitar!



All feet





OK I had to post this picture even though I'm not in it. Sisterly love<3









Before leaving for mutual....


5 comments:

Brynn said...

Nice pics!!! lol that was a fun night :P

p.s. do you mind if I steal your pics??

cass said...

Rock on!!!

rachel said...

Yes Brynn of course you can steal them:]

Kathrine said...

I loved that activity!!!! hey can i steal some too?

rachel said...

yep