18.1.09

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH! DAVID COOK!



MY DAD MET DAVID COOK!!!!! My dad left to go to Mexico today for a business trip and guess what he saw in the security line.....last year's American Idol winner DAVID COOK!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH(really loud scream) I love David Cook and I wish I could have been there!!! Nick and I were playing Rockband when Ryan was screaming and yelling so we went downstairs and on my moms computer, was this link from my dad!!!! UGHH! So mad! I wanted to meet him!

8 comments:

Kathrine said...

Thats soo cool! it would have been cooler is it was David A.

Brynn said...

OMGsh that is amazing!!!!!! I LOVE HIM! (more than David A., sorry Kate) your dad is a lucky man

cass said...

AHHHHHHH lucky duck!! That is so cool, btw I like david a and c but slightly more cook!***

Darcy said...

Booo GOO DAVID ARCHULETA! David Cook wasn't that great. No offense, but it would still be cool.

rachel said...

I actually have to agree with Brynn on that note. I don't think david archuletta was quite ready yet. I like David cook more. But I still like David a

Unknown said...

I was going to say the exact same thing as Brynn and Rachel. I loved David c. but David A. was ok not the best he needs to be to win though.


Does that make sence???

rachel said...

yep it sure does:]

Darcy said...

sorry but, BLAH