17.5.09

lots of stuff....

I have been pretty busy over the last few days..

On Tuesday, Caitlin, Kathrine, and Cassie came over to do Cassie's and I's project. It was a news report.

On Thursday, it was the Teacher Appreciation night. All of the youth chose a teacher and invited them to a special night. We gave them plaques and recorded a video of why we picked them. It was a great missionary opportunity.

On Friday, I invited some girlies over (only 2 could come though) and we went in the jacuzzi and watched Get Smart.

On Saturday, I left my house at 8am and rode my bike to Caitlin's house. Then we went to Kathrine's house and then rode to Lexi's house. After that, we went to Brueggers Bagels and got a Double Chocolate Chip Frapiccino at Starbucks. Then, we rode down to our school and rode around for a while (Brynn and Cassie went with us) Then, went down to a pool called Cherry Plunge and dipped our feet in. Cassie and Brynn left, and Kathrine, Caitlin, Lexi and I continued our journey. We rode EVERYWHERE around Ladera and got lost. Then we found O'Neill. If you live in Ladera, riding UP O'Neill is really annoying because it is steep and long. yeah, you guessed it. We rode up O'Neill. Then up Antonio to my house. *sigh* THEN, to Juice It Up, then to Kathrine and Caitlin's house so we could get swimsuits. We went back to Cherry Plunge and went swimming. After all of that, we dropped Kathrine home and Caitlin and I went to her house so she could change. After that Caitlin and I went to my house for a few hours. We made grilled cheese *yum* Then, at 7pm Marinne, Brynn, Cassie, and Lexi came over to swim and watch a movie. *phew* I am done. crazy huh? Well, we plan on having a bike ride every Saturday so if you want to join us you can!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

WOW Rachel, that sounds like a great idea!! I love bike riding, I might just have to take you up on that offer!