1.5.09

American Idol:

I decided to post about the most watched television show! 'THIS.....IS American Idol!' (Ryan Seacrest)
Order appears in best to worst (my opinion)
Kris Allen: One of my favorites. The reason I say this is because I like him and Danny the same. Great voice and a humble guy.

Danny Gokey: Like I said, he ties with Kris. Such a sweet guy [his wife died:(] Reminds me of David Cook who I LOVE.


Allison Iraheta: I do admit she has a great voice but I personally, don't like the way it sounds. Too young to win, but, I'd rather her win than Adam. Nice girl



Adam Lambert: ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT TO WIN!! He is sooooo scary! The way he sings, talks, acts and performs gives me the chills. Don't think he should win whatsoever




Leave a comment and tell me what you think! Next week: ROCK IT OUT!

6 comments:

cass said...

Very good, I personally agree perfectly except I think Kris is a little more better than Danny!

Unknown said...

I Totally Agree no matter what!!!

Darcy said...

OMGOSH ALL OF YOU ARE CRRAAAZZZZYYYY!!!!!!! Adam first, FOR SURE, Kris second, then danny, then allison. allison is boring and weird! adam is pretty goood looookin' and sadly i don't think he is interested in girls though. lol i will pretend he is!

Rick and Eden said...

Hey! I love this post! I'm impressed with your breakdown. I agree with you on most things. I like Danny Gokey the best, then Allison (but I agree she's too young to win) then I like Kris. I mostly agree with you about Adam...I can't stand him. I just wished Simon could see the creepy side of him like you and I do.

Teri said...

Now we're down to the final two: GO KRIS! I want the cute, clean cut, newlywed with the very "fresh" voice to win. Adam should be a broadway star (too theatrical for my taste) not an American Idol....just my humble opinion tho. Seems like we are in the minority on this one Rachel...oh well Kris is still our fave!

Brynn said...

KRIS ALLEN ALL THE WAYY!