8.5.09

Legal Adult! {btw...this is my 101st post!}

April 27th, Ryan turned 18. We planned a surprise birthday party. (Also it was Blake's birthday party) First, their friends came. Then a limo. We went to this place with peanuts on the ground. Then, we went home and watched Chronicles of Narnia (picked out by Gabe)
By the moose
Ryan and Alexa

See if you can find the peanuts {lol}






Gabe got Ryan and Blake this umbrella hat




Happy Birthday! {Sorry I was late on this post}
Ryan,
I hope you had a great birthday! Thank you for all that you do for me (e.g. drive me around;) I will miss you when you go to college then a mission:(
I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

cass said...

Happy Birthday! looks like fun!

Teri said...

My baby is 18 and a legal adult? How did that happen? Nice birthday post from his little sis....