17.3.09

Seriously, so funny!




Oh.
Em.
Gosh.

http://www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

Funniest.
Blog.
Ever.

Makes fun of Mormon bloggers. You kinda had to be following it to be getting the jokes *frownsmile*
Her whole life is made up btw. She's a preggo mom with "ritchus" (purposely spelled wrong) feti. Her impression of moms are hilarious! Check it out!
Here is a post she did a while back. REMEMBER: This isn't real. She is a made up person.

(I swore I'd never do this!)
1. My full name is Tiffany/Amber/Megan/Nicole but everyone calls me TAMN or TAMNers or TAMNikins or TAMNy-poo.

2. I am officially addicted to blogging!

3. Got me and my girl fetus the cutest matching modest bikinis at a great sell yesterday and cried from joy while I bought them.

4. Being preggers has made me way deep.

5. Pursuing my talents veea my hair degree rocked.

6. When I'm done w/ stuff, I love yelling "Wah-la!"

7. Doing whatever I want all day everyday as a SAHP is so hard but so worth it.

8. Sometimes at Bunc/ko people mix up me and my mom and we seriously don't get why, even though we have the exact same hair and clothes and cackle.

9. Ugly people make my insides frowny.

10. Same with judging.

11. LOVE expressing my personality w/ funky one of a kind authentical vintage stuff like PB, Anthro and Bath and Body.

12. My most favorite thing is a tie between my fam and my bright-colored Kitchenaid.

13. My second most favorite thing is pictures of myself for my prosterity.

14. Bear Lake, Pal, Hawaii, Europe and cruises are my most favorite places to vaycay.

15. I have a total etsy oBseSsion. And Celine and Oprah.

16. Me and JJWT actually have TWO songs: From this Moment (love Shania) and basicly anything Rascall Flatts.

17. I'm a triathelete bc I signed up for one once and even though I didn't actually do it, I showed up that day and took pics (so I could blog them) and got the shirt so I can wear it to spin-yoga and bring it up in conversations :).

18. Not to brag but I have the cutest bangs ever. Seriously!

19. Plastic toys make my heart hurt.

20. My MiaMaids teach me way more than I teach them...seriously, without them I wouldn't even KNOW about that Edward Cullen action figure.

21. I plan to start calling Angelbabe "Daddy" affective immediately.

22. Now that I'm a mom, I seriously GET everything about life.

23. TV rots your brain and is so sad and trashy, so I don't watch much of it.

24. I love LOVE love The Bachelor, LOST, Gray's, The Office, Gossip Girl, ANTM, SYTYCD, The Biggest Looser and Idol.

25. I ooze sass.


3 comments:

Brynn said...

OH.
EM.
GOSH.
lurve her blog more than anything in the whole world (except mani pedis) and i cannot wait for the hot and ritchus feti to be born into this world veea TAMN's totally ritchus "dc free" womb!

(If you can't tell I am like TAMN's biggest fan, and I religiously read her blog every single day. glad to find someone else who loves it!)

Unknown said...

I love her blog too I have read it for like forever seriously

cass said...

I love her blog its the besta!