25.3.09

fun in science...yes, another post.


Our class pet Winston! Who i LOVE!


Winston: Oh no! Let me out!



Yes Cassie, good job paying attention!




She's distracted.

This is what happens when you have a substitute in science that lets you pretty much hang out the whole time. The weirdest things happens in science. Whenever we move seats, our regular teacher always moves Cassie and I next to eachother....even though sometimes we talk. But, when we don't talk, she tells us not to. Then she moves us away from eachother. Then, when the whole class moves seats, we sit next to eachother. It is so funny because she is always like, "Did I make a mistake?" and Cassie and I always say, "Nope it says right there on your clipboard that we are next to eachother!

This is the first time we haven't sat next to eachother:(

2 comments:

Brynn said...

lol i like this post. hahahah its funny :D

cass said...

I wanna sit next to you again!