4.3.09

i can explain

I have been so busy lately! Nothing really exciting has happened. Last week, I had 4 projects dues in the next month!
Social Studies-Knight Vs. Samurai double bubble due March 2nd
Science-Made up family pedigree w/ 3 generations due March 2nd
Math-dimensional triangular kite!- Due......I don't know
Another social studies project!-Poster on medieval Love and marriage due March 20

I have already completed 2 projects and I am working on my math and my other social studies project. The only good part of it is that my friend has the same classes as me (but in a different order) so we have had a chance to work on them together. Well, we have a basketball sleepover on Friday that I will defiantly post about and on Saturday....OUR LAST GAME! So, stay tuned, for an overload of posts!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

cant wait for the sleepover!!! :D gonna be so fun!

cass said...

Busy stuffs!