28.3.09

Home Arts!!


We have a class at our school called Home Arts. I love it! It is sewing and cooking. So far, I have sewn:


A pin cushion

A leopard pull bag

A seahorse shaped pillow!


Sewing and cooking are very important to me because my grandma (on my dad's side) has taught me how to sew and cook! She is the best at both those things. She bought me a great sewing machine and over the years, I have forgotten how to thread the machine and how to take the bobbin thread up through the bobbin case. Now I know! That is the picture of the seahorse I sewed and I took her/him home yesterday. Lexi and Caitlin likes to call her Coral but Ridgely and I like to call her Susie. (as in Susie the Seahorse)

2 comments:

cass said...

That pillow is soo cute!

Lexi Shaw said...

Omg I love the pillow and I agree with Coral...lol...