14.4.09

Part Uno!

phewf! I FINALLY uploaded all of the pictures. Now for the writing part:P Okay let's get krakalacken. So for spring break, as you all pretty much know, I went to Maui. I have pictures on my mom's camera and on my phone. These are only from my mom's camera. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. "Great. There's more." Yes there is more. Now, lets get started......
When my dad ordered a shuttle, this arrived.


It was really fun being in a limo and Ryan kept making faces at the drivers out of the tinted windows....he would do that.






Well, when we arrived at LAX airport, we noticed that our flight had been delayed. We were supposed to leave at 6. The flight was delayed until 9:15. Let me tell you a little story. It's called, "Texas Gives Us Bad Luck." Our plane needed to repair its parts. In Texas. A couple years ago, we went to Florida but our plane stopped in Texas. On the way home, we stopped in Texas but couldn't continue our way to CA. Texas was having some bad weather. So we had to stay a night in a hotel. No clothes. No toothbrushes. No nothing. Ugggg! Ok now that that's done, lets carry on.




First morning there, we had breakfast at the pool.






Maddie collected shells,



And made "Peace sign" poses in all of the pictures.








We went to the beach.....





..and every night, out to dinner.





I made a mermaid while Nick made a.............




Hole.






See, you have the peace signs again.








Hand stand! again!



And we went right back on the water slide!












Out to dinner






FlOwEr PoWeR!










This is the view from our hotel room









This is at a place called Mama's Fish House...it is delicious!


And on the way home:( We were kinda star struck after seeing George Lopez at the airport! I took a picture of him..on my phone.




In N' Out on the way home!




Sippin' my shake

Well, I'll probably post later today or tomorrow about the pictures on my phone! G-Lo here we come;)

4 comments:

cass said...

So funnnn! hey, but I think you forgot to put me in your suitcase oops hahaha.

Brynn said...

omgsh that looks like a blast!!! You are so lucky you got to go there! The sunset looks amazingg! fun stuff!

Unknown said...

That looks soo much more fun then i have ever had. We always make dinner sometimes, and we go every year so it gets boring, but that looks super FUN!!!

rachel said...

cass- lol i know! You couldve totally fit too!

Brynn- Yeah the sunset was just right for that pic

Kenzie- It was really fun! Except for the 1st day we make breakfast.