16.2.09

Viva Las Vegas!

Over our 4 day weekend, our family went to Las Vegas!
On the way there, this is what happened:
Blake




CDC stands for Coto De Caza




Snow!



I like this picture. Because we took 2 cars (my mom's and dad's) i got a shot of my dad's car since I was riding with my mom






Roller coaster hotel









I was so bored! So I ate tasty pretzels.




What we did when we got to Vegas:
Went shopping
Ate at good restaurants
Saw a museum called Bodies that showed real bones, muscles, and other things inside your body
Went to this toy store:



Looked at Pokemon shirts at Gap

Went to Caesar's Palace mall



Ate at Cheesecake Factory




The Eiffel tower!




Coca Cola!



M&M's!





PSP (play station portable)



Lion















What happened on the drive home:













I have more pictures on my mom's camera but for now, this is okay. I might post them if I have the time/if I want to.

5 comments:

Brynn said...

That's SOOOO carazayyy it snowed!!!

rachel said...

ya i was looking forward to it actually snowing IN vegas...only on the way there and back it did:( i wanted to touch it!

cass said...

Funnnn!

Darcy said...

when we went to Vegas it was SOOOO hot even at night! but it was a really fun trip i remember.

Unknown said...

I went to Buffalo Bills and the rollarcoaster the last time i went to las vegas. Not very long ago