8.2.09

13!

Today is my birthday. My mom curled my hair for church. I also had to give a talk! Glad that's over with! Well here I am in my backyard.












I had a birthday party on Friday, February 6th at the Spectrum. I could only invite 12 friends because of the seats in the cars between my mom and dad. It was fun! We ate, saw Pink Panther 2, shopped, then went to my house after to open presents and hang out in my room. Here is the fountain!


















I also got my haircut. Layers!




Here is a couple feet. At a store we went to we goofed off.



CPK





My sister Madison, my aunt, me and my brother Nick.





Gracie, Brynn, and Marinne






Kathrine, Me and Cassie




Ridgely, Lexie, and Caitlin (all of them are wearing plaid....kinda creepy)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had fun! I was going to make a huge sign and put it on your house while you were at church, but I wasn't able to, so here's your sign! Do you like having layers, I know I do. Having straight hair with layers give it a little bit of texture. Happy Birthday, again!!!

Kathrine said...

Hey happy birthday! I hope today was amazing! But anyways... you are wearing the shirt i got you! :) you talk was sooooo good! See ya tomoro

Teri said...

You have the sweetest group of friends and they sure spoiled you on your b-day! It was fun for aunt Robyn, dad and I to spend it with you girls. Welcome to the life of a teen! :)

cass said...

Happy Birthday! That was fun!! I hope you enjoyed your 13th!

rachel said...

thanks guyys!