16.9.08

AHHHHH! HALLOWEEN!

In a few days, you guys will be able to vote for a halloween costume that we (me, Caitlin, and Kathrine) will try on. We are deciding on many things and need your help.

1. we could be bees with all of the beehives in our ward

2. Kathrine and Caitlin want to be sailors...?..dont ask me!

3. thing 1, thing 2, and thing 3 from Cat and The Hat.

4. The Spice Girls

5. Charlie's Angels

6. Sharpay

Please help us! we are going to Party City soon and will ONLY be trying on numbers 1 and 2. SO.....keep your eyes peeled for the pictures on my blog. you may also find these pictures on Kathrine's blog which is www.yestm.blogspot.com on Saturday!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

I think the Bee idea sounds uber cutee!!!! But I also really love the sailor idea...that could be ultra adorable! So maybe when I see the pix I will give y'all my opinion.

rachel said...

okk! Sounds Gr8!