21.9.08

HALLOWEEN PICS :(

heyy guys! sorry for the pics! we are having technical difficulties with my camera!! We had a blast at party city!! we took pics with hats with spinners and masks!! Here's and inspirational story!!! Sister Rhodes(one of the girls' mom) took us to party city. We tried on the bee costumes and decided to buy them. Sister R. went to the cashier and asked if they were having any discounts that day. The lady said that they were having a 30% off the following Sunday(today). Sister Rhodes asked for the manager and said that we were Mormon and that we couldn't shop on our Sabbath. The manager made a couple phone calls and finally said that we could have our 30% off today! We learned that we can always stand up for ourselves! We should have those pictures up soon! i'll try to post them tonight!

Heck Ya! Duhh! i'm Mormon!
Byyee-aa!

4 comments:

Lindsey and Ben said...

That is so awesome! I want to see pictures of you in your bee outfit!!! I miss you tons! Love, Sister Brewster

rachel said...

Thanks!!!!! i wil try to post them! I miss you too!!

Brynn said...

Awesome!!! You guys are all going to look super cute for halloween!

cass said...

Thanks for inviting to go, I wish I didn't already have a costume, but I'm sure you guys will look great. Thanks again!


cassie